What The Test Shows
The Myth: The food pyramid works for everyone
The Reality: The food pyramid works for very few.
- Each person on this planet are individuals and need to be able to tune into their own body to know what will work for them. Nothing else can be guaranteed to work or be appropriate.
- Too many of us eat and drink to excess of what our body can actually handle.
- We eat foods that we have never adapted to or that we are unable to digest and assimilate fully.
- We eat excessive carbohydrates and foods that overload and imbalance our body.
- We drink too little water.
- We eat too much sugar and drink too much wine, alcohol or soft drink and then wonder why our health begins to suffer.
- We may be sensitive, intolerant or even have allergies to some foods and.
- All of this comes from our conditioning and often isn’t helped with low calorie diets and other dietary programs that are too hard to keep to.
RBTI Analysis (Urine-Saliva Analysis) assesses
Carbohydrate in the Urine (An indication of your oxygen levels and available energy). Low carbohydrate levels or high levels indicate that your liver and pancreas may not be working effectively to control your blood sugar regulation. Steps can then be taken to help better regulate these functions.
PH of the Urine (Showing how effectively nutrients are being absorbed). Experience has shown that the further away from balanced your urine pH is the more likely that symptoms or disease may develop in your body.
PH of the Saliva (Irregularities can be a major cause of weight gain or of inability to gain weight. They are also an indication that liver and pancreatic function is out of balance for some reason and that some form of intervention is called for). Reams found that by noting these imbalances in either urine or saliva pH he knew which form of calcium was needed to help bring the body back into balance.
The amount of cellular debris in the Urine (A measure of how well your body is disposing of cellular waste).
Mineral Salts (Showing balance of electrolytes and a guide to your body’s need for water). Too low elimination of salts and toxins can indicate electrolyte imbalance whereas too high is an indication of insufficient water or overload of salt. These will both affect your energy and the connections between your brain and your body.
Nitrate Nitrogen (NN: Alkaline in nature, showing how well protein is being broken down in your small intestine and a key to your body’s need for potassium). A high NN number indicates that your upper body is under pressure and would benefit from intervention.
Ammoniacal Nitrates (AN: Indicate how much putrefactive waste is being absorbed, primarily from the bowel).
The total of your NN and AN numbers show the level of the urea’s being passed in the urine, another pointer to major stress factors and tiredness. Low or high urea numbers indicate that the body is overloaded or may not be able to detoxify effectively and therefore symptoms may develop and the possibility of developing a serious DISORDER or condition is increased.
In addition to the above we also screen for:
- Leucocytes (a pointer to infections in the body)
- Urobilinogen (liver deficiencies)
- Nitrite (a sign of bacterial infection)
- Protein – Nutrients (kidney problems)
- Blood (digestion, kidney/bladder problems)
- Specific gravity (energy imbalances)
- Ketones (dietary concerns)
How Does the RBTI Analysis Work?
The testing procedures are performed on a urine specimen and a saliva specimen. The urine and saliva samples are taken after a main meal with no food or drink other than water for at least two hours and no water for at least 30 minutes.
First total carbohydrates in the urine are measured.
- This tells us how well the body is handling carbohydrate foods. We then know whether your body is able to efficiently digest and utilise carbohydrates to maintain a steady consistent energy in your body.
- Any variation from the ideal zone with this number is an indication of difficulty with holding optimal blood sugar balance.
- This can be having a major effect on your ability to hold your energy stable.
- This can lead to physical, mental and emotional symptoms such as fatigue, cravings and poor dietary control as well as anxiety, depression and addictions.
- Over time uncontrolled carbohydrate balances may lead to insulin resistance, pre-diabetes and diabetes.
Next we test the pH of the urine and saliva.
- This will help us to understand which of the calcium’s your body may be lacking.
- Remember that next to water, calcium is the element most needed by the body.
- Amongst other roles, having the right balance of all of the calciums in your body will help ensure the correct production of enzymes for digestion and help the assimilation of all other nutrients, minerals and vitamins.
Correcting any imbalances can be of major help in calming the body and mind, eliminating symptoms and reversing disease.
- The pH of the urine is extremely important, as it is an indication of how well your body can digest and assimilate the nutrients from food and supplements. You may be wasting your money taking supplements that you aren’t able to absorb if your pH is too acid or alkaline.
- A poor pH balance is a major cause of illness and disease. Ignored imbalanced pH can affect your blood and oxygen carrying capacity along with all cellular activities, hormone systems, immune functions and all other bodily functions.
- The pH of the saliva indicates the pressure that your liver and pancreas are under and relates to the body’s ability to begin the digestive process in the mouth. Ideal digestion takes place when the pH of the urine and saliva are both in the ideal zone and all other numbers are also in their ideal zone.
- Whenever either the pH of the urine or saliva is away from ideal, Reams found that the flow of energy through the body must be imbalanced in some way. Following his discoveries, we often use a variety of calcium powders and supplements and suggest other changes to bring the body into balance.
Most symptoms and disease states are caused or aggravated by imbalanced pH levels. It is important for the health of everybody whether baby, toddler, child, teenager, adult or senior citizen that they become aware of any imbalanced pH levels and take steps to correct them.
Experience has shown that most minerals and supplements require a balanced pH to be efficiently absorbed.
Next we test for the level of salts and toxins being released by the body. Firstly we measure the amount of cellular debris in the urine.
- From this we can see if your body is cooperating with the necessary cleansing.
- A body that is unable to cooperate often needs a change of diet and supplementary assistance to help it to let go of accumulated wastes.
- These wastes can easily become toxic to the body if not removed on a regular basis.
Then we check the level of salts and toxins using a conductivity meter to assess the level of fluids needed and how well your body is balancing its electrolytes.
- Numbers too high or low are an indication of too much or too little resistance in the body either of which can have major effects on your health and life.
The last two tests measure the amount of unutilised protein being passed through to the kidneys for elimination.
- This can show whether your body is cooperating in your quest for optimal health or whether there are blockages in the upper or lower body.
- These tests can help you target areas of greatest concern and help you to bring your focus onto old unresolved blockages of a physical or emotional cause.
The RBTI tests often disagree with a diagnosis because the RBTI test is not a guess it is an accurate electrobiochemical analysis… Dr Carey Reams. Regardless of how many RBTI lab technicians did the RBTI test all of them will come to the same answer. An RBTI test is a measure of excessive loss of oxygen energy. This is a result of Mineral deficiency
WHAT ABOUT HEALING? LEARN MORE NOW BY CLICKING THE LINK